Beauty Advice; From Jane
We sat down with the beautiful Jane Etheridge after our After Dark shoot, and picked her brain for some insiders beauty hacks for the impending colder months ahead.
1. YOU'VE GOT BEAUTIFUL SKIN! WHAT'S YOUR SECRET, TRANSITIONING FROM SUMMER TO WINTER?
My skin gets really dry in winter so I always sleep with Rosehip oil on my face. Also the Estee Lauder Repair Serum. I always, always put eye cream on - my particular favourite is a Murad one.
2. FAVOURITE AFTER DARK LOOK - LIPS OR EYES?
I'm gonna say eyes. I always wanted to be a lip person but because I have quite plump lips, I feel it can look a bit extreme and would never stay on! So I go with eyes.
3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SECRET BEAUTY HACKS YOU CAN SHARE WITH THE TEAM?
A nude eyeliner for waterline always opens your eyes up without looking like you're wearing any make up. With foundation, I never wear it - only BB cream or concealer. I actually use a supermarket one and it's my favourite - it's called Maybelline Dream Fresh.
4. WHAT COULD YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT?
Lip balm. Definitely Paw Paw cream or blush. Great for a last minute brighten up.
5. IF YOU COULD PICK SOMETHING FROM THE SHOOT TODAY TO WEAR TO YOUR NEXT "AFTER DARK" EVENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
ON OUR RADAR
Our top three trends for the Summer ahead