This little Fendi bracelet visits Milano
If you follow us on social media, you’ll know I'm currently back in Europe sourcing new delights. Also in motion is a new and exciting project which you'll hear more about soon.
This past week has been spent in beautiful Milan. It's been a whirlwind of early morning meetings and late nights out, along with a healthy dose of warm European sunshine.
One item I've become particularly partial to is the gold Fendi Couture Carolina bracelet, new to Love and Object. It was put to the test and proved that classic accessories are total trump cards when attempting to travel light. When the heat was too intense for wearing anything fussy, I paired it with a plain white tee for instant polish.
Here's a peek into what I've been up to in Milan so far:
- Lunching. The Italians know how to do the midday meal better than any others. Between meetings I was taken to local bistros to sample classic local food while sitting in the sun. I'd highly recommend exploring the area of Brera - a great spot for unique boutique shopping and small day time eateries.
- A visit to Maison Valentino. If you're staying in Milan, this is a must see. The space is spread over two levels, with lots of marble, mahogany wood and modern chandeliers. The latest collection features designs studded in genuine turquoise stones, which was a major temptation as I adore this ancient gemstone.
- Sunday art strolls. I visited Milan's modern art gallery and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, taking time to read about the amazing history behind the building's fine architectural detail.
- Dressing for the heat. Walking around a city in 30+ degree heat meant I had to reluctantly swap out heels for simple canvas flats. This is such a rare occasion for me that photographic evidence was required! Fendi bracelet kept things looking glamorous regardless of the shoe change.
- Drinks and dinner at the new Radio 10 rooftop bar. Happily switched back to tall wedges for the occasion. Fendi bracelet was privy to sunset views over the roof tops of Milan.
Next stop, Paris!
We were recently invited into the gorgeous home of friend of L&O, the effervescent and oh so lovely equestrienne Eloise Stevenson.
We talked family life, what it's like to live on a lifestyle block with two horses, four sheep and a cat, and of course, we had to take a peek into her enviable closet...MORE